One of the greatest hair treatments of this decade is Keratin treatment! The best way to tame your frizz and smooth out your hair while keeping volume and shine at an all time high! Long lasting smoothness
Frequently asked questions
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No. It is a treatment based on keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can I colour/ highlight my hair will the treatment:
Yes, safety you can colour your hair 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the treatment. For better results we recommend to bleach/ highlight hair 2 weeks before the treatment. And colour/dye the hair 2 weeks after the treatment.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemically treated hair.
6. Can you do the treatment on children?
No. We recommend on 14 year old and above.
7. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when?
Yes, 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
8. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
No, only 3 days after doing the treatment.
9. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 3 days?
10. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment?
Yes. 3 days after the treatment
11. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?
2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
12. What shampoo and Conditioner can I use after doing the treatment?
We recommend our Free sulphate shampoo and Sodium Chloride Free Conditioner as they also have Keratin and UV protection
13. Do I have to do touch-ups on my next visit or the whole head?
The whole head
14. When should I have the treatment done again?
2-3 months or as needed.
15. Can I do the treatment every month?
16. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
No. we recommend cutting your hair afterward, so this way you can trim the dead-ends at the end of the treatment.
17. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the first 3 day period?
18. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do?
Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
19. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing?
In order to be on the safe side, we advise not to use any keratin treatment while pregnant or breastfeeding